Patrick Larrivé Linkedin
Patrick’s main practices include M&A, Private Equity & Funds, General Corporate, Banking, Finance & FinTech.
Patrick also regularly advises international, Moroccan and Chinese clients in all areas of law. He is a recognized lawyer in the OHADA region and Francophone Africa more generally.
Patrick is based in Morocco since early 2000 and has been working within Morocco, Francophone Africa and OHADA countries for more than 25 years. Patrick is ranked 13th out of the top 50 most influential lawyers in Jeune Afrique’s annual report in 2017 and in 2018 in Francophone Africa. He has been nominated on the Legal 500 Hall of Fame 2018 for Morocco which highlights individuals who have received constant praise by their clients for continued excellence. Patrick regularly acts for financial institutions, private companies, public sector bodies, lenders, project companies, developers, investors, contractors and governments and has been working on large-scale projects in North Africa including Morocco, West and Central Africa.
Patrick is the lead partner on much of the firm’s activity in M&A, finance and private equity. Peers respect that he has accrued “a very solid portfolio of clients,” and one client summarised their viewpoint: “I appreciate his work enormously. For me, he is one of the best lawyers in Morocco. “
Dentons Morocco, Casablanca
Managing Partner | 2014 – 2019
UGGC Law Firm, Casablanca
Partner | 2000 – 2014
Berlioz & Co
Lawyer | 1995 – 2000
Pantheon-Sorbonne University (Paris I)
DESS in Business & Tax Law | 1991
Ecole Supérieure Libre des Sciences Commerciales Appliquées
LLM in Financial Engineering | 1990
Paris Bar Association
En 2018, Patrick Larrivé a été :
- Classé parmi les quinze premiers avocats d’affaires les plus influents d’Afrique francophone dans le classement 2018 du magazine Jeune Afrique.
Sélectionné dans le Legal 500 Legal Hall of Fame 2018 dans les catégories Commercial, Corporate and M&A et Banking Finance and Capital Markets au Maroc.
- Classé par Chambers and Partners et Legal 500 EMEA en tant que Leading Individual.
- “Commentaires du projet de loi sur la gestion déléguée de services publics au Maroc analyse comparative au regard du droit européen et français,” La Lettre d’Artémis n°8, octobre 2005
- “Commentaires du projet de loi sur la gestion déléguée de services publics au Maroc,” Fusions & Acquisitions magazine, juin 2005
- “The reform of Moroccan audiovisual landscape,” La Lettre d’Artemis, avril 2005
- “The new right of intellectual property in Morocco,” La Lettre d’Artemis, février 2005